Date(s) - 26/01/2018 - 28/01/2018
India Nash Hash 2018
India Nash Hash 2018
The India Nash Hash 2018 will be organised by the Bangalore Hash House Harriers.
Located in the picturesque Coorg district of Karnataka with plantations and forest country.
Mahindra Resorts – Virajpet (Coorg) is the host location for Nash Hash 2018.
Virajpet is about 6 hours from Bangalore, the point of arrival for all outstation hashers.
Hashers are advised to plan arrival to Bangalore on 25th January 2018 or earlier based on their convenience.
The India Nash Hash 2018 registration will follow the process outlined below :
– Please fill in the Google warn in sheet at this link (Click Here) giving
- your name
- parent hash name
- and location.
This simply confirms your intention to participate in Nash Hash 2018.
We will validate your entry with your home hash and update this on the warn in sheet.
Why this process? We want genuine hashers to attend the event.
– Once we have confirmed that you are a regular hasher of the kennel that you are from through your GM we will send you the payment links.
– After your payment is received, we will provide the electronic registration link for you to fill in your details along with others in your group in the multi user registration form.
– The registration form will allow you to edit your travel details closer to the arrival date.
You should update this and the details of the local address in Bangalore that you will stay so that we can finalise bus routes for pickup on 26th January.
– The registration fee for twin sharing per head for the trip is :
- Till June 30 2017: Rs 13000 per head
- From 1st July to 30th Sept 2017: Rs 15000 per head
- From 1st October onwards: Rs 17000 per head.
SIngle room supplement is Rs 7000.
For those opting for triple sharing, the per head rate will drop by 1700, or a combined saving of Rs 5100 for a group of 3 hashers.
Payment will have to be made through the links that you will be provided once your warn in entry is validated with your home kennels GM.
Bangalore Hash looks forward to welcoming you at Nash Hash 2018.
The current program of the event includes a
- 100+ km relay run on day 1
- exciting picturesque runs on the other days
- along with parties
- and all you can drink programs in the evenings.
- More details in the coming days.
The above information is also available HERE
Please share this with all your members.