Date(s) - 10/11/2017 - 12/11/2017
German Nash Hash 2017
German Nash Hash 2017 in Lüneburg
Brought to you by Hamburg Hash House Harrier the only H7 in the world 10 – 12 November 2017.
The 2017 German Nash Hash will take place in the cosy old town Lüneburg, the town with the second highest pub density in Europe.
Attending the German Nash Hash will escort you to Hamburg, Lüneburg and into the hashmare forests around Lüneburg.
The hares are waiting for your hot red dresses on Thursday before they let you leave for Lüneburg.
The tickets include drinks and food from Friday evening to Sunday afternoon including accommodation and haberdashery.
The price for the German Nash Hash Ticket is Regular 210€.
Early Bird is already sold out.
Late Commer will be 230€.
For the Red Dress Run on Thursday we charge additional 10€.
German Nash Hash 2017 Schedule
- Red Dress Run in Hamburg down town
- 18:00h Meeting up in Hamburg Downtown (details will be announced)
- afterwards On-In (pay as you go)
Friday, 10.11.2017 15:00h
- Registration opens 18:00h
- Dinner 19:30h
- City Walk to the cosy small town Lüneburg
- afterwards Pub Crawl (pay as you go)
- Hashmare Day Runs around the Venue and Party 07:30h
- Breakfast until 10:00h
- 09:30h Ballbreakers start 10:30h
- Medium Runners start 11:00h
- Walker and Short Runners start 13:30h
- Lunch 15:00h
- Circles 18:30h
- Dinner and Party (Motto: Hashmare before Xmas)
- Runs and Heading off for Christmas
- 08:00h Breakfast
- 10:00h Hangover Run
- 13:00h Lunch and Good-Bye
To register visit the event website CLICK HERE