Date(s) - 25/09/2017 - 01/10/2017
Grenada H3 1000th Hash
Grenada H3 1000th Hash Celebration
Grenada H3 We are exited to announce the Grenada H3 1000th Hash Celebration.
Come and join us in a week long celebration of this exciting event.
We have non stop entertainment and activities for you from 25th September 2017 until 1st October 2017.
Our 1 week celebration of our 1000th hash includes a wide variety of ceremonies, regular hashes, live hashes, hikes, tours and limes, to suit all age groups and fitness levels.
The actual 1000th Hash offers 6 trails ranging from a very easy “Namby Pamby”, a short walker, a long walker, a short run, a long run and an iron man trail.
Thus ensuring that the whole family, including their hashing dogs can enjoy a trail through the bush and countryside of this spectacular tropical island.
Grenada H3 1000th Hash Event Schedule
Monday 25th September 2017
- Opening Ceremony at Coconut Beach, Grand Anse. Start time 5:30pm
Tuesday 26th September 2017
- Hiking Tours: 2 to choose from see Event website for details
- Evening: Karaoke, beer drinking and other nonsense. Venue: Sea Port. Start 6.30pm.
Wednesday 27th September 2017
- Rum Runner Hash: 2pm start – Boarding of Rum Runner will be at the Carnage, the location of the actual hash is a secret and will only be revealed when the Rum Runner arrives at the start of the hash.
Thursday 28th September 2017
- Round Island Tour: Gather at 9.30 for a 10am start. see Event website for details.
Friday 29th September 2017
- Rum Shop Crawl/Hash: Venue Annandale. Start 5pm. see Event website for details.
Saturday 30th September 2017
- Hash #1000: 2pm gathering for a 3pm ON ON. Venue is Chantimelle, There will be 6 trails: Namby Pamby, Short Walkers, Long Walkers, Short Runner, Long Runner and an Iron Man, see Event website for details.
Sunday 1st October 2017
- Closing ceremony: Meet at 2pm for a 3pm live hash, followed by presentation of the weeks awards and celebrations. Venue will be BBC Beach.
Bus transportation will be arranged for all events except Monday Opening ceremony, Tuesday Karaoke evening, to the Carnage for the Rum Runner Hash and Sunday Closing ceremony.
Cost for transportation to all other events will come to a total of about EC$250 (USD $93) often this price includes a little something free like the beach lunch on the island tour and a beer or two at some of the other events.
More information will be posted to this event notice as it becomes available!
Download the Hash #1000 Event Poster for easy reference for our week’s celebration.