Date(s) - 24/03/2017 - 26/03/2017
Brighton H3 2000th Run
Brighton H3 2000th Run Weekend
Brighton H3 is approaching the 2000th run weekend milestone.
To celebrate this amazing achievement we are organising a weekend to remember!
As a regular cheapskate hasher, what do I get for my wad?
Brighton H3 2000th Run registration fee includes:
- Hostel accommodation in small dormitories or camping pods;
- on-site amenities (showers, loos, etc.);
- all meals Friday evening to Sunday lunch
- including 2 evening meals, 2 breakfasts, and 2 lunches;
- band and DJ entertainment;
- a large amount of beer etc. (subject to pricing we may not be able to cover all drink but will do our best!);
- Transport back from point B on Saturday trail and baggage transport Friday and Saturday;
- possibly even a goody bag and whatever else we can get away with!
What else do I need to know?
- No dogs, and regrettably, licensing restrictions mean that we are unable to accept children.
- Parking is severely limited so we would ask that, wherever possible, you use public transport.
- Southease railway station is just 5 minutes walk away with direct trains from Brighton or change at Lewes.
- Bedding is included, towels are available to hire for £2 so you may prefer to bring your own.
- While on-site we don’t anticipate you will need extra, but there are no cash facilities so prepare accordingly.
- In the boring small print section, we have been asked by the YHA to request that you do not bring your own alcohol.
- This event will be Hamersley hasher free as it clashes with their own 2000th hash weekend!
Limited places so register early to avoid disappointment.
Hope to see you there! On on!
For more information visit the Brighton H3 2000th Run event website CLICK HERE
Download the flyer with the event schedule CLICK HERE